2006 Sep 12 08:42

Re: [vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

On Sunday 10 September 2006 05:26 pm, Ryan wrote:
> We have a robotic CD duplicator at work..

Cool.  Wanna take off some of the load from Tim, Alex and I?  Use your
imagination and pick something that you think people will benefit from.
There is soo many options out there:

http://www.darknet.org.uk/2006/03/10-best-security-live-cd-distros-pen-test-forensics-recovery/
(dam that backtrack screenshot looks soo clean)

I don't have too many disks but will give you what I have if you need some.  I
already have burned theopenoffice cds and am in the process if making some
artwork.

Do you have any ideas about flyers already made up?  Save a tree ya know.

Tables? Chairs?  How 'bout a big ass penguin? :/

Jimbo