2006 Sep 10 17:26

[vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

[vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

For the upcoming Free Software Day tabling at the Farmer's Market I was preparing some CDs for distribution.
This email is so we can try to coordinate/distribute the burning effort:

What to Burn| Platform| How Many| % |Link:
OpenCD v3.1 x86 ? 50% http://www.theopencd.org/download
FreeSmug Mac PPC/Intel ? 20% http://www.freesmug.org/fscd/
KubuntuLive6.06 x86 ? 20% http://www.kubuntu.org/download.php
KubuntuLive6.06 PPC ? 10% http://www.kubuntu.org/download.php
Knoppix ? ? http://www.knoppix.org/

So the estimates here make it easy to divide up 10 discs into
5,2,2,1 respectively.
The Live x86 number may seem a little low but that's because the OpenCD has a Live Ubuntu 5.10 on it.

Let me know what you guys think, who can burn how many and how many total we should burn.
I'm offering to burn 10 discs for sure.
I've got torrents running on all of these right now, so I'll start burning tonight.

Alex