2006 Sep 01 08:11

Re: [vox-outreach] Software freem day: wifi from farmers market?

Re: [vox-outreach] Software freem day: wifi from farmers market?

On Thursday 31 August 2006 10:49 am, Jimbo evesautomotive-at-charter.net
|lugod| wrote:
> Googling turns up wifi in central park http://daviswiki.org/WiFi_Hot_Spots
> . Can we somehow use this?  Not knowing much about wifi and whathaveyou's I
> dont know where to begin.

Yes, we can. (I work for the company providing wifi access in the park, and I
know it will work for us)

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/