2006 Jan 09 17:05

Re: [vox-outreach] Co-Op unavailable this Saturday!

Re: [vox-outreach] Co-Op unavailable this Saturday!

> Bill wrote:
>
> :words: about the demo at Borders

Ok, I wasn't sure how that turned out that one time, though the number of
events there should have been a clue.

I'm also assuming that Farmer's Market is out of the question due to
timing and weather.

Now I'm drawing blanks as to where demo'ing would be suitable.  Blargh.