2006 Jan 09 11:57

[vox-outreach] Demo on 14th

I'm going to go ahead and announce the demo on the 14th, since at the least,
_I'll_ be there.

I'll need to get the demo equipment from someone before the event, and
will need Chris or Henry to contact the Co-Op to reserve the space ASAP!

Something like 2pm-6pm should work fine, especially if someone comes to help
me demo. :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/