2005 Sep 09 10:49

Re: [vox-outreach] Who can get discs/handouts from me?

Re: [vox-outreach] Who can get discs/handouts from me?

I can. Actually, I'll be out tomorrow evening, but you can leave those things on my deck. My address is 70 Artis Ln. Let me know if you need directions.

I picked up our SFD box of goodies. There are over 200 OpenCDs, stickers, fliers, temporary tattoos, and more! I don't think we need many more OpenCDs. I plan to burn just a few Knoppix myself.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
I'll be in Sacramento first thing on Sat, so won't be at the Farmers Market
when it opens.  Who can grab the CDs I burned and flyers/handouts I will
have photocopied?  I'll be in Davis some time Friday evening.

Thx