2005 Sep 04 16:02

Re: [vox-outreach] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 09:16:24PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Who can burn some CDs?  Generally, we like to have TheOpenCD and Knoppix
> to give away:

I am burning 50 copies of TheOpenCD 3.0 (which has a mini Ubuntu LiveCD on it).

> I'm sure we can reimburse material costs of reasonably priced CDs and
> sleeves.  Let me know what you are able to burn.

I spent $8.99 on 50 CDRs and $7.29 on 50 paper sleeves.

I'll send my receipt & a reimbursement form to LUGOD's PO Box.

<snip>
> For myself, I plan to pick up our equipment (tables from Emily, computer
> from Henry) and setup the booth in the morning.

Great, thanks!  Is this plan coming along?

I should be in Davis Friday night.  I might need to take Melissa to Sac.
by 8am Sat. morning, though, so I'm not sure if I can make it to the FM
before 8:45 or 9ish.

So, it'd be good if, some time Friday evening, I could get these discs
to someone who'll be at the FM first thing Saturday.

Any takers?

Also, I'm about to more widely announce the event.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/