2005 Aug 30 20:18

[vox-outreach] Advertising Sept 10th demo?

[vox-outreach] Advertising Sept 10th demo?

Shall I start advertising the demo we're holding on Sept 10th at the
Davis Farmer's Market?  It's less than 2 weeks away, and it's almost the
end of the month, so probably a good time to contact the papers/etc.

I can whip together a flyer, too.  Can folks out here post it around
town and campus?

Thx,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/