2005 Aug 11 10:17

Re: [vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

Re: [vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

On Sunday 07 August 2005 03:53 am, Bill Kendrick nbs-at-sonic.net |lugod|
wrote:
> So, what's the haps?  Are we going to be at Farmers Market or the Co-Op?

The farmers market says we can just show up, since we've already filled out
the paperwork.... The space is first come, first served.

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/