To: "LUGOD Outreach" <vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 8:00 PM
Subject: [vox-outreach] WEF Day 3 results?

So how did Day 3 go? I heard word from Chris McKenzie that it was "a blast."
Hopefully noone got too wet!

Where did the left-over 'free stuff' end up afterwards?
I remember Jimbo and Tim Riley were scheduled for breakdown, but they live
in Sacramento. Did it end up there, or were there any LUGODians from Davis
around to snatch it? :^)

And biggest question (so I don't have to try and remember next year when
we schedule for WEF 2006) - how many leftovers were there!? :^)

Thanks, everyone! (And people, send me your photos of the event!)