Re: [vox-outreach] WEF on Mothers Day

Jimbo wrote:
To whom it may concern:
I have the distinct honor in manning the wef booth tomorrow.

Do I need to pick up anything? Do I need to bring a lawn chair? How about cds? Are we ok on numbers? Frys is still open, just let me know.

I was only there in the morning, but I think we are fine for CDs. Bring a chair if it's convenient; we have 2 at the moment.

I'm corresponding with Tim Riley via email to see if he wants to go to Bakers Square for some chow and java squeezins. Anybody else wanna hook up there? Be doing me a big favor for I'm uncertain as to where to go and park and the like and I need guidance.

Bryan and Ryan are the other volunteers tomorrow. I think they'll both be biking in. Your best bet for parking may be on a side street such as Russel, A st, or B st, and then walking in to the Quad. Or you can park in a campus lot, but probably they are charging for that ($6). You can find a good map here:

http://www.daviswiki.org/

Jonathan