[vox-outreach] WEF on Mothers Day

To whom it may concern:
I have the distinct honor in manning the wef booth tomorrow.

Do I need to pick up anything? Do I need to bring a lawn chair? How about cds? Are we ok on numbers? Frys is still open, just let me know.

I'm corresponding with Tim Riley via email to see if he wants to go to Bakers Square for some chow and java squeezins. Anybody else wanna hook up there? Be doing me a big favor for I'm uncertain as to where to go and park and the like and I need guidance.

Jimbo
aka=the best darn mechanic you will ever meet (notice I didn't use capitols).