Re: [vox-outreach] WEF status (attn esp: Emily & Jonathan)

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 09:10:08AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> CDs:
> ~20 GunWinII
> 4 TheOpenCD
> ~10 Knoppix
> ~10 Writer's Software

Added to the list.  So we should have over 200 discs for the weekend.
Sounds good!

> Pamphlets, Fliers:
> ~30 Free Computer Software
> ~30 An Brief Overview of Linux and Open Source
> ~30 Linux Users' Group of Davis
> ~30 The Open Source Definition
> ~30 CrossOver Office
> ~30 LUGOD business cards

I've put this list up on the WEF page, thanks.

> David King dropped off a bunch of CDs and it sounds like we have plenty
> more coming as well.  More paper handouts would be a good idea,
> especially simple ones that advertise LUGOD.  Also, more business cards
> to stick in cd sleeves like last year.

I think all the biz cards you see are all the ones we have left. :^/

(We should definitely make more soon, then; we did them through
OverNightPrints.com in the past.)

Thanks,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com      Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued darkness
http://newbreedsoftware.com/   until widely scattered light in the morning.