Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers to help set up for WEF

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers to help set up for WEF

Great. Thanks for ALL your help!

For setup, we need to find our location, setup a table, the demo computer, and all our give-away stuff. I plan to do this ~11:30 on Friday. WEF officially starts at 12pm, but it is pretty quiet at first so there is no real rush to be exactly on time. I'm assuming you can drop off all the goodies you've prepared then!

Thanks,
Jonathan

Rick O'Shaughnessy wrote:
I might be able to help Jonathan out setting up. What is needed, and when?

Rick

Bill Kendrick wrote:

Right now, it looks like Jonathan is the only person who has confirmed
being at the WEF booth for set-up, Friday before noon.

Can anyone else out here assist? (Ken, I see you're scheduled for 12-3pm,
think you can arrive earlier to help out?)

Thanks!