[vox-outreach] Newsbeat Terminal

I visited Newsbeat this afternoon, and I noticed that the Newsbeat
internet terminal (which we created) is out of order. I asked the girl
behind the counter who said that the problem was somehting about not
being able to connect to the server. She said that the wife had said
something asked the husband to contact us, which might be the source of
inertia for why we hadn't heard about it yet.

Does anybody want to contact Newsbeat about fixing the internet terminal?

--Ken Bloom