2005 Mar 25 12:20

[vox-outreach] WEF questions [mostly attn: Henry, Emily,Mike Simons]

[vox-outreach] WEF questions [mostly attn: Henry, Emily,Mike Simons]

So I'm curious if we've paid WEF.  I know we got the form to them
(though I still haven't heard back whether they _received_ it :^) )

Also, the status of the demo machine is up in the air.  Emily, you've
got it, right?  What condition is it in?  We've been offered an LCD
monitor to borrow, but do we actually need it???