2005 Mar 18 12:07

Re: [vox-outreach] Whole Earth - any more volunteers?

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 11:55:07AM -0800, Rick O'Shaughnessy wrote:

> OK, I'll just try to burn as many as I can.

Thanks so much!  If other folks want to burn some, too, go right ahead! :^)

If folks need LUGOD to buy discs, we'll need to ask Henry House
(our treasurer).

Also, Rick, if you need any kind of label art done, I'll see what we can do.

Thanks!

-bilL!