2005 Mar 17 09:49

Re: [vox-outreach] Whole Earth - any more volunteers?

Re: [vox-outreach] Whole Earth - any more volunteers?

I'll be able to work at WEF on Friday and one of Saturday or Sunday. Sign me up
for the best day. On Friday I'm available after 1pm, and I can work all day on
the weekend.

By the way, I expect to own a laptop by the time WEF comes around. I'll try to
get it registered with UCD networking so I can get online with it at the event.

-Bryan

--
Bryan Richter
UCDTT President