2005 Feb 24 17:38

Re: [vox-outreach] WEF status

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Bryan and Jimbo - you both said you'd like to help out.  What days/hours
> work best for you?  The event is:
>
>   Fri May 6 - 12pm - 6pm
>   Sat May 7 -  9am - 6pm
>   Sun May 8 -  9am - 6pm
Yikes, that's a whole quarter away. That's like a million years from now, given
the discontinuity of spring break. :)

While I know I will have free time that weekend, I won't know particulars until
the new quarter starts. I'll let you know then.

> (Note: I'm going by the hours of last year's WEF.  Their website and
> the DavisWiki.org page about WEF don't appear to list them specifically
> for this year >:^( )
I can't imagine them changing the times..

-Bryan

--
Bryan Richter
UCDTT President