2005 Feb 25 18:53

[vox-outreach] [fwd] Speaking at GTC West

[vox-outreach] [fwd] Speaking at GTC West

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Toni Scholz -----

I was told that in order to speak at GTC West, the presenter needs to be
either, a government employee, a professional speaker, or an exhibitor.
If you fall into one of these classifications, then I'd be happy to have
our folks consider your application.  Please let me know if you have any
other questions!

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!
pr@lugod.org