2004 Sep 28 14:20

Re: [vox-outreach] CPR meeting report

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 09:14:23AM -0700, Henry House wrote:
<snip>
> This really cheered us up after an otherwise dissapointing day. I want to
> urge all of you to submit written comments of any length expressing your
> support for OSS before the 30 September deadline. Feel free to base your own
> letters on ours.

Thanks for the note, Henry, and thanks to all of you for attending!
I'm glad you got some encouraging feedback!

For those interested in submitting comments, you can do it via an
email form on the CPR website, via postal mail, or you can submit a PDF
document via the CPR website, as well.

Information on all three methods, and the web forms themselves, are located
at:

  http://www.cpr.ca.gov/feedback/

If you wish to read over the SO10 - "Explore Open Source Alternatives"
recommendation, you can do so here:

  http://www.report.cpr.ca.gov/cprrpt/issrec/stops/it/so10.htm

Thanks!