2004 Sep 28 09:12

Re: [vox-outreach] The student hordes have arrived!

Re: [vox-outreach] The student hordes have arrived!

On Monday 27 September 2004 12:11 pm, Bill Kendrick nbs-at-sonic.net |lugod|
wrote:
> I've heard the students are moving into town.  Anyone had the chance to
> post some flyers around campus, on telephone poles, at cafes, etc? :)
>
> If we need a massive quantity of copies to disperse to my flyer monkeys,
> I think we can manage that.  (We still have a 25% Kinkos discount card
> that's good through the end of the year, as well as people who have, on
> occasion, offered their own photocopy facilities :^) )

If provided with paper, I will print a few hundred black and white and/or
greyscale flyers at work (we get free black ink).