2004 Sep 27 22:04

[vox-outreach] The student hordes have arrived!

[vox-outreach] The student hordes have arrived!

I've heard the students are moving into town.  Anyone had the chance to
post some flyers around campus, on telephone poles, at cafes, etc? :)

If we need a massive quantity of copies to disperse to my flyer monkeys,
I think we can manage that.  (We still have a 25% Kinkos discount card
that's good through the end of the year, as well as people who have, on
occasion, offered their own photocopy facilities :^) )