2004 Sep 21 11:25

Re: [vox-outreach] Organizing for CPR

I'd like to go, but, I might not make it in time. I'm going to be driving
back from Black Rock Monday morning. If I get to Davis in time, I'll stop
in. If not, sorry folks, and, good luck.

I won't be able to be in a suit, but, I think I can still put good testimony
into the record if I get a chance to speak.

Thanks everyone for responding to this so quickly and thoroughly. Let's
get our state Open Sourced. :-)

Owen