2004 Sep 10 12:11

[vox-outreach] Recommendations to those interested in attending CPRhearing

[vox-outreach] Recommendations to those interested in attending CPRhearing

To those who didn't see it on 'vox'...  Mark K. Kim just posted some
recommendations for those planning to attend the Calif. Performance Review
hearing at UC Davis on Sept. 27th (based on his experience at a CPR hearing
in Los Angeles today):

(Don't know what this is all about?  Then see: