2004 Aug 30 13:10

[vox-outreach] California Performance Review (CPR) provisions forOpen Source are under attack

[vox-outreach] California Performance Review (CPR) provisions forOpen Source are under attack

I've just forwarded a set of e-mails I received to our 'vox' mailing list.
You can see them archived here, if you're not subscribed:

It's regarding the provisions for Open Source use in the California Performance
Review hearings.  LUGOD members have an opportunity to take part in these
hearings at UC Davis on September 27th.

Please see the thread, linked-to above, for more details.  Please try to post
follow-ups here, though, since it's a little more specific to this list
('vox-outreach').

I'm going to encourage Owen to subscribe to 'vox-outreach', as well, so
he can take part in any planning (and so I don't have to keep forwarding
his messages to our lists ;^) )

Thanks!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            Man, some trip this turned out to be.
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       All we caught is a tire, a boot,
New Breed Software                    a tin can and this book of cliches.