2004 Aug 20 16:06

[vox-outreach] Alt. venue for August 28th demo?

[vox-outreach] Alt. venue for August 28th demo?

Also, has anyone considered alternative venues for the demo on August 28th?
We have the coop starting at 4pm, but we should really do something
in the late morning and early afternoon [instead / as well as].

Good foot-traffic is obviously what we want. :^)
Thx!