2004 Aug 18 13:17

[vox-outreach] Knoppix & GNUWin II discs

[vox-outreach] Knoppix & GNUWin II discs

It's that time again!  Time for me to harass LUGOD folks to help burn discs
for an upcoming event! :^)

Sat. August 28th is "Software Freedom Day", and LUGOD is planning to hold
hands-on Linux demos for the public that day.  (We're in the process of
booking the Demo Kitchen at the Davis Food Co-Op, but it's not available
until 4pm, so we're also looking for another location to hold a demo
earlier in the day!)

  SFD:  http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/
  Demo: http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

I'm thinking we should burn a small set of Knoppix, GNUWinII
and/or TheOpenCD discs to hand out at the demo(s) we hold that day!

  http://www.knoppix.org/
  http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/
  http://www.theopencd.org/