January 6: Social gathering
2004 Aug 01 15:05

[vox-outreach] New Picn*x flyer - give to Enlightenment booth!

[vox-outreach] New Picn*x flyer - give to Enlightenment booth!

The folks from the Enlightenment booth said they'd be willing to put
out Picn*x13 flyers.

Emily (or whoever's there Mon or Tue), can you give a stack to them?

thanks!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from "Justin Rocha (Xenith)" -----

You can just drop a bunch off at the booth, if you like. We'll be in the .Org
Pavilion, booth 161. (right behind FSF)

----- End forwarded message -----