January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jul 31 17:23

[vox-outreach] [fwd] Re: [where to pick up] Exhibitor badges

For the folks who are getting registered to receive exhibitor badges.

----- Forwarded message from Debbie Camerato -----

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:44:00 -0400
From: Debbie Camerato
Subject: Re: Exhibitor badges
To: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

Hi Bill
You may pick up your badges in the Upper North Lobby of the Moscone at
exhibitor registration.
Just bring along a photo id and you'll be all set.
If you have any problems with registration, just ask for our Registration
Manager, Debbie Diodati.

I hope that you have a successful event!
Debbie

----- End forwarded message -----