2004 Jul 28 11:05

[vox-outreach] LWE volunteers

Please send me your info if you'd like to help at LinuxWorld Expo.

Name
Email
Phone/Cellphone

Where you're coming from
Where you're staying during LWE (if different)
How you're getting there (driving, carpooling w/ someone else, Amtrak, BART...)

What days/hours you want to help.

See:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/  to get an idea.

Thx