2004 Jul 19 22:54

[vox-outreach] [fwd] LinuxWorld SF'04 - The LinuxWorld exhibitormanual is now online!

FYI...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Debbie_Camerato@idg.com -----

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:48:45 -0400
From: Debbie_Camerato@idg.com
Subject: LinuxWorld SF'04 - The LinuxWorld exhibitor manual is now online!
To: pr@lugod.org

The LinuxWorld SF'04 exhibitor manual is now available online!
Please click on the link below to access the manual:
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/exhibitors//servicemanual

Please note that you will NOT be receiving a hard copy of the manual.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or problems.
I can be reached by phone at 508-424-4833 or via E-mail at
debbie_camerato@idg.com

Sincerely,

Debbie Camerato
Exhibit Services Coordinator