2004 Jul 12 12:49

Re: [vox-outreach] Demo for July 17th? Confirmed?

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 10:06:48AM -0700, Richard Burkhart wrote:
> ... and I'm guessing that's a hint going my way ;-)

;^)

> I assume the current set-o-flyers that Lugod uses are stored on the website?
> (And hopefully I'll get more than 2 minutes during work to pull the stuff
> down)

Ugh, not really.  I should do that some day.  There are a couple here:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/

And there's this:

  http://www.lugod.org/welcome/

Not much of it is of too much use, though. :^/  Need help with anything
in particular?  I might be able to fire up OpenOffice.org during my lunch
break today. :)

Thx!