2004 Jul 09 13:43

[vox-outreach] STC 'first day' coordinator

[vox-outreach] STC 'first day' coordinator

Of those of you who want to go to STC on the first day (Sunday 25th),
who would like to volunteer to be the 'setup' person?  (e.g., get the
big LUGOD sign, discs and pamphlets from various people[*], and set them up
nicely on the table in the morning)

[*] I'll have at least some discs.  Not sure who'll have pamphlets yet.
    Probably Emily or Henry.  Not sure who has the LUGOD sign.
    Emily?