2004 Jul 05 16:08

[vox-outreach] CDROM image for STC; please burn copies!

[vox-outreach] CDROM image for STC; please burn copies!

I've created a CDROM for LUGOD to give away at the STC conference later
this month. [*]

It's an ISO containing approx. 135MB of software, including
OpenOffice.org, LyX and MiKTeX, Inkscape, etc., for Windows.

I've uploaded it to my personal FTP space, so please be kind!

  ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/lugod/

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

[*] Linux / Open Source booth at the STC conference:
    http://www.lugod.org/projects/stc/