January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jul 05 15:16

Re: [vox-outreach] Discs for STC

Okay!  I think I'm done gathering disc contents. :^)  I've created HTML
pages for each of the applications (with descriptions, a screenshot, and
links to the EXE/ZIP/whatever in each of those subdirectories).

I also created main 'navigation' page that links to those HTML files,
and briefly discusses Open Source (linking to a variety of other resources,
like OSI's website and the "Open Source" entry at Wikipedia), and mentions
the local LUGs (Davis, Sacramento, Roseville) and links to the GLUE site,
which is a database of _all_ LUGs, around the world. :^)

WHEW!  Now to make an ISO and put it somewhere for folks to burn!

-bill!

kendrick@amiga:~/Desktop/stc-disc$ ls -l
total 44
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 02:29 abiword
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 02:29 dia
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 02:29 firefox
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 02:33 gimp
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 01:54 inkscape
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 02:29 lyx
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 01:54 mozilla
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 02:29 openoffice
drwxr-sr-x    2 kendrick kendrick     4096 Jul  4 02:04 pdfcreator
-rw-r--r--    1 kendrick kendrick     5874 Jul  4 02:29 readme.html

kendrick@amiga:~/Desktop/stc-disc$ du -h
4.9M    ./firefox
2.5M    ./lyx
5.0M    ./abiword