2004 Jun 22 15:30

[vox-outreach] Re: Response from STC

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 02:39:06PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>
> Which leads me to believe that it'd be /reasonable/ to have an understaffed
> booth.

Yep!

  Hi, Bill. Yes, we have some booths that won't be staffed for all three
  days. It will be a little odd, but on days when the booths won't be
  staffed they will have their information there for people to pick up.
  It's been the only way to get some exhibitors to attend in this still-
  sluggish economy.

So in THAT case, I think I'll see about moving ahead!