January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jun 10 15:10

[vox-outreach] Library update day 20 June

[vox-outreach] Library update day 20 June

Who wants to volunteer to help me update LUGOD's lending library on Sunday
20 June? The time will be either late morning or afternoon, depending on
when most people can come. The place is at my office in Davis.

--
Henry House
Please don't sent me HTML mail! My mail system will reject it.