[vox-outreach] WEF leftovers on their way to GTC _soon!_

[vox-outreach] WEF leftovers on their way to GTC _soon!_

Yikes!  Okay, so Alan Lake offered to get the remaining stuff for GTC
(leftovers from WEF) from Davis to Sacramento for me today... except,
he's in Auburn!

So Jimbo (from Eves Automotive) ended up getting the day off from work today,
so he's able to do it for us, instead.

He's heading to Davis now to get the stuff from Melissa, and will then
head back to Sacramento.  I told him to try parking at the docking area
on K Street (behind the convention center, and not far from our booth,
if I understand this map!)

*WHEW!*