[vox-outreach] Alan Lake can drop off additional GTC stuff

[vox-outreach] Alan Lake can drop off additional GTC stuff

Alan Lake has offered to drive down from Auburn to pick up the GTC junk at
my place in Davis tomorrow morning, and then drop it off in Sacramento.

If /anyone/ else is available who wouldn't end up driving 100s of miles,
please speak up immediately!  (I feel really bad that he has to travel so
far, just to ferry crap 20 miles for us! :^( )

Thx!