Re: [vox-outreach] GTC booth number: 1632

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 21:08:38PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Mike mentioned that GTC shuffled the exhibit booths around a bit, and
> we are now assigned booth number:
>
>   1632
>
> A map is online here:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/WestFloor04_3-22.pdf

A more up to date map is available at
http://www.govtech.net/gtc/gtcMedia/WestFloor04_5-5.pdf and is slightly
different. Booth 1632 is half the size (I thought it was weird we'd be
upgraded to a 10x20) but in the same basic location as on the map
currently on lugod.org.