[vox-outreach] GTC junk at my house - organized (*whew!*)

[vox-outreach] GTC junk at my house - organized (*whew!*)

FYI, the GTC junk at my house has been organized and placed into nice
canvas bags, for easy carrying. :^)

The units include:

  2 canvas bags with discs and other small items within
  1 canvas bag containing Mike Simon's big plastic bag of demo machine cables
  2 folding chairs (in shoulder-friendly carriers)
  1 CRT monitor
  1 box containing the demo computer, more cables, and the flatscreen monitor

There are hundreds and hundreds of GNUWin II discs.  Quite a number are
unlabelled!  (You guys might wanna mount a disc and double-check something's
actually been burned, and that it's GNUWin and not Knoppix or something! :^) )

I've thrown in a couple of sharpie pens.  Please be sure to label the discs
(or at LEAST the sleeves!) before giving them out to people.  It would suck
if they got home and a week later, when going through their GTC goodie haul,
found a blank CDR and thought it was useless, and then throw away. :^)

Anyway, that's it!  Again, we _NEED_ someone who can come grab all of the
remaining GTC exhibit stuff (like the demo computer!!!) from my place in
Davis, and bring it to Sacramento on Tuesday.

SOMEONE, EMAIL ME!!!  <8^o

Thanks. :^)   Good luck and have fun, everyone!!!