Re: [vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

Re: [vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

Not to be a pain, but the mentioned site doesn't list how exactly the
volunteers show up. Since there's obviously a fee to attend, where do we
show up and to whom do we speak?

Je Sunday 09 May 2004 10:02 pm, Bill Kendrick skribis:
> On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 09:41:37PM -0700, David King wrote:
> > I can volunteer for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, after two or three
> > (depending on how far from Vacaville it is, my class ends at one), I'm
> > really new so I don't know where it is or when you need more volunteers
> > but I can give it a shot!
>
> Thanks David!
>
> Lots of info on GTC (including a little goofy map I made, plus links to
> an interactive Yahoo! map, and the Sacramento Convention Center's own
> website) were put up on the LUGOD website this afternoon, before I headed
> out to the Whole Earth Festival :^)
>
>   http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/
>
> Looking at the schedule, and based on when you said you'd be available,
> I'm going to put you down for Thursday, May 13th, 2pm-4pm shift!
>
> See:
>
>   http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/gtc-sched.pdf
>
> Thanks!
>
> -bill!

If bankers can count, how come they have eight windows and only four
tellers?