Re: [vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 09:41:37PM -0700, David King wrote:
> I can volunteer for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, after two or three
> (depending on how far from Vacaville it is, my class ends at one), I'm
> really new so I don't know where it is or when you need more volunteers but
> I can give it a shot!

Thanks David!

Lots of info on GTC (including a little goofy map I made, plus links to an
interactive Yahoo! map, and the Sacramento Convention Center's own website)
were put up on the LUGOD website this afternoon, before I headed out to the
Whole Earth Festival :^)

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/

Looking at the schedule, and based on when you said you'd be available,
I'm going to put you down for Thursday, May 13th, 2pm-4pm shift!

See:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/gtc-sched.pdf

Thanks!