Re: [vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

Re: [vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

I can volunteer for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, after two or three
(depending on how far from Vacaville it is, my class ends at one), I'm
really new so I don't know where it is or when you need more volunteers but
I can give it a shot!

--
David King