[vox-outreach] Chairs for GTC?

I've been checking back through last years mailing list, and the one
thing I've noticed we're missing this year for GTC is chairs. I see a
post from Bill about possibly buying a few folding chairs [1] but I
haven't seen any reply, and I also haven't seen anyone volunteer to
bring any.

So, does anyone have any chairs they can bring either Tuesday for setup,
or Wednesday morning? Or is the chair situation otherwise taken care of?

[1]
http://lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox-outreach/2004-03/msg00005.html

"(LUGOD's got two cardtables in our possession, thanks to Marianne Waage.
Maybe we should buy some of those $8 fold-up chairs I've seen at
Wal*Mart and Target.)"