Re: [vox-outreach] GTC setup time

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 18:35:55PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Our GTC booth must be set up on Tuesday, so that it's ready for exhibit
> on Wednesday morning.
>
> Tuesday setup volunteers, can you please work on picking a time?

I've got the tables that Mike Wenk has loaned us, and I will also have
the supplies that aren't being used at WEF. From what I've heard from
Bill, we don't have a definite time we can start (maybe Mike Simmons
knows?) but after 12pm should be fine. I've got to be at work at 3:15,
so I'd like to be done with my part by 2pm (2:30 at the absolute latest)
I'm figuring if we can meet there somewhere between noon and 1pm that
would be best. I'd rather not just drop the tables and run.

I've also just noticed on the schedule PDF I'm one of only 2 people
scheduled for the 9am-12pm shift on Friday, and I still won't know until
that morning if I can definitely make it. If there's anyone else out
there that can jump in there, that'd be great. From experience last
year, there were times where we had 4 volunteers all busy talking to
people at the same time. We should try and at least have 2 people
staffing the booth as often as possible. I don't know about everyone
else, but I had quite a bit of fun last year.