[vox-outreach] 100 gnu-win 2.3beta CDs

At the last LUGOD meeting, I was given 100 blank CDs and about half that
in empty CD envelopes. In an hour or so, the last of them will be done
burning gnu-win 2.3beta. If I'm not mistaken, their intended purpose is
GTC; although I can't claim to know what that is, I imagine it happens
this weekend. I live in Vacaville, how should I go about getting them to
the right people?

Thanks for an opportunity to help,
	David King