[vox-outreach] WEF breakdown folks <-> GTC setup folks!

[vox-outreach] WEF breakdown folks <-> GTC setup folks!

Rob Rogers has offered to pick up the GTC stuff I have at my house,
for Tuesday setup.

However, there will be leftovers from WEF which should also go to the GTC
folks.

Who will be breaking down WEF on Sunday?  Can you work to get the GTC setup
folks any leftovers on or before Tuesday?

Thanks!