Re: [vox-outreach] Article: 'Linux in action: A public library's success story'

Bill Kendrick said:

> Linux in action: A public library's success story
> Newsforge, Wednesday May 05, 2004
>
>   http://www.newsforge.com/os/04/05/03/1520209.shtml

[snip]

> Considering the state of the Davis Public Library's computers (pop-up
> ads come up, computers crash and are unusable, etc.), I'd love for us to
> try to convince Yolo County to consider Open Source alternatives! :^)

I sent a copy to the librarian in Dixon, where I'm on the Library
Commission.  I'm planning on building a "proof of concept" box out of
LuMiX if the library can spare me an old computer.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)